Monday, August 16, 2010

Concerts, concerts, concerts

I'm going away on the boat for a few days to recuperate and to WRITE.

Yes, write up my interviews for work, re-write my god damn freaking novel (after my last editor turned out to be a scam artist) AND write a bunch of blog entries.

So, you can expect that starting on Saturday, I'm gonna be posting once every other day - hope you'll be making the effort to come back and check them out and comment and I will FINALLY have the time to make the rounds to all the favourite blogs I have been severely missing. I've missed you all, really, truly. Thanks for your patience!

In the meantime I encourage others to check out the blogs on my blogroll, they are all a cool bunch of people - and if any of you other bloggers want me to check out your blog, just shoot me a line in the comments.

Here are some links to the concerts I did in this last week - Four concerts in 6 days! I HAS EXHAUSTION. BUT BEST TIME EVER. EPIC STORIES TO TELL.



Photobucket
The Vincent Blackshadow

Photobucket
Matisyahu and Dub Trio

Photobucket
Chromeo

Photobucket
Deftones and Baroness



See y'all on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment