Monday, October 4, 2010

Mike Patton's Mondo Cane in SF

Photobucket


I'm trying to be a timely journalist here and my written review WILL be out tomorrow at www.consequenceofsound.com, but in the meantime, how about some photos of this wonderful, historic event?

I should also mention that I went to San Francisco over the weekend, but I'm sure you got that already ;) It was an amazing epic weekend, as my trips usually are. I got to interview Bill Gould for CoS (fan-fucking-tastic), met up with some great people, watched Mondo Cane with Bill and Neil Hamburger (it felt like the Warfield all over again... sorta haha) and once again, get wrapped up with the magical air that is a Mondo Cane concert. It was brilliant... just... brilliant. I think San Francisco was blown away.

As most of you know, Mondo Cane played with ex-Mr.Bungle Trey Spruance on guitar, a young 12-piece string section and composer Daniel Luppi. The set wasn't as long as it was in Poland (naturally) but Patton seemed to be super relaxed and psycho happy and the crowd (and venue) was just wonderful. Ahhhhh... what a night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I'll be back with more San Fran details and stories on Wednesday.. AND a givewaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment