Saturday, March 5, 2011

Where in the world is Rhonda ?

 
I cant believe that summer is already over without even one visit to the beach or pool. The last month has been completely overwhelming with a million things on as well as well as my upcoming 20-something birthday!! I have left so many things to the last minute such as sending out invites for my birthday and finding something to wear. This year I'm definitely feeling my age just having thrown away two garbage bags worth of clothes that seem unsuitable to wear at my age! The shelves that were once donned full of stuffed toys and sticker photos are now filled with books and paper cranes. 
Between all the cleaning and organizing of my life and trying to have a social life, it has been impossible to get around to updating my beloved blog! I cant believe its been over a month since i've posted, but as you can see here are some of the highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment