Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Flea Market Finds: Bits of My Weekend


The later part of this past Sunday afternoon was well spent sifting and sorting through one of my favorite Hollywood haunts, The Melrose Trading Post! I could and have spent countless hours roaming in the sun through the crowds of vendors and modern day hippies and i love and soak up every second of it! And while my mission is most always surrounded by a particular piece of jewelry i kinda just let my intentions slip away and enjoyed the afternoon! Here are my weekends flea market find$ which i was able to happily walk away with!
Gold Vermeil Eagle Talon  
GF Airplane Charm Necklace, reminds my of my childhood!
Cant get enough of my own sign! I am really a true Scorpio!

A few additional fun pics i took! yaya!






No comments:

Post a Comment