Monday, July 18, 2011

When Nature Calls




So fast has the holidays come and gone. I have done so much from renovations of the house to going camping. Yes that is right I went outback style camping did the whole shebang. I even started a fire with flint and steel slept under the stars by the fire. We went hiking and came across some amazing aboriginal artworks that had been there for thousands of years and that was an amazing experience. We even found a beautiful secluded creek that if it wasn’t just too cold I would have went for a swim. It was great fun to do adventurous things but I was hard to dress up while there my clothes were way to uncomfortable so ended up borrowing some of the boys’ clothes and was so glad to come home to civilization and got to do all those girly things I thought I didn’t like.

How I found more reasons to love my pretty and shiny things.

Peace

Fonky

No comments:

Post a Comment