Saturday, October 24, 2009

Belt n Buckel





















Up late can't sleep, such a beautiful day today, soo lovely and warm.
Dressed casually, ripped demin shorts, long washed purple singlet and black cardy, hair fishbraid, feet; sandals. I wanted to wear my new platforms, but I've been wearing that too much, thought I'll give my caft muscle a rest. I'm not much of a heel or platform wearer, it seems a bit too much for daily outings, but lately I've noticed they do wonders to my legs, and just make my  lay back casual outfit more WOW. But flats are always a good company to have a around.





Kerr looks fantastic particularly the 2nd one, I love how her hair looks slightly red. I've never seen her like that, not just the hair but the style, she always seem more, umm in perfect order, there she looks more relax and flowing; must be the dress, flats, and the hair. speaking of Kerr
































Just me or does this cover picture look not much like her?

No comments:

Post a Comment