Thursday, October 29, 2009

Funky or Wild?

                                                                                   








































































So, I’ve realized that I always had a thing for Ethnic and funky prints (I think that's what they're called, my Bf calls them grandma prints lololol ^^) but never really worn them due to never finding anything which will flatter me. But still, I’ve  noticed that they are starting to build up in my wardrobe; surprise, surprise. I particularly favour the ones that tends to be more subtle,  in  tiny prints, and  are in deep rich colours

The images I got are close enough. I’m liking the Karen Walker one, I fancy how it has a sheer light frill under layer. Oh and the shoes, the colour is fantastic, its is dark chocolate red plum? Please tell me, I go crazy over really dark colours on such pale white skin.













































Nz’s designers are really shinning through. Which brings me to the next topic. The Models!!
I saw in a few blogs lately posting about the 'Lonely Hearts' collection, but little did I know they were NZ’s very own models. Amy Tappenden and Nicole Clulee]
wow, they are fantastic looking. I'm not too sure what show this is that Nicole Clulee is featuring in
But omg... I want to paint my lips all chocolate red and have my hair in a bun


top 1: Lonely Hearts "What's your damage? A/W 2010
bottom 1: Karen Walker Spring Summer 2010 "The Village"  
credits:   
thegirlwiththekaleidoscopeeyes
fmd1 
tfs 

No comments:

Post a Comment