Sunday, December 5, 2010

Party Pink


( Black singlet top,  Alex Perry for Diva necklace, Pink ESQ jumpsuit worn as pants, Topshop clogs, f21 bangle)

Vietnam was amazing but catching up on things from work has made the last couple of weeks so busy and tiring. Haven't had a moment to myself and the weekend seemed to fly by so quickly. Decided to throw a dinner party for my girls since its been so long since we've all been together. I barely had a moment to rest between planning dishes, shopping for ingredients, pre-cleaning, the cooking and the post-cleaning (which kept me and the boy up until the wee hours in the morning). 
Since i haven't had a chance to shop properly in the last few weeks i managed to dragg myself out of bed for a few hrs to shop only to come home empty handed =/ I must try again this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment