Sunday, December 12, 2010

Summerdaze

 


This weekend was spent between a festive family gathering at my cousins amazingly quaint home (with the gorgeous pool), a lovely roast with my friends and spending quality time with the boy. How could i ask for more? With the weather being so pristine, I'm so ready and rearing for the beautiful summer ahead! No more miserable winter nights with my slippers next to the heater. I want to spend all summer in the water and the sun. So far I'm making plans for the Christmas/new years period and I can't wait for the celebrations to begin!
I simply cannot believe how fast this year has gone, how much I've changed and how much i have to look forward to. I have big plans for next year and just hope i stay focused enough on my goals, no matter how scary they seem. But for now, I'm content with good food and great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment