Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Goodie Bags

(Just a few quick snaps from my Company convention)

 The work convention was actually fun (minus the corporate games) due to all the free flowing sample goodies, all expenses paid hotels stay and tabbed alcohol. As you can see there's a glass of wine/champagne/miscellaneous alcohol in my hand in most of the pictures, but then again that's nothing new. Best thing about there is no commune home!  I wish I lived in a hotel! 


***
  
Been looking around for a good SLR to buy since I can tell that my current camera is on the brink of death. Initially i wanted to get a good quality digital camera but since being the designated photographer for my company convention it really made me realize that SLRs have much better photo quality and aren't as difficult to carry around as I thought. So far I've decided I want a canon around the 1-1.5K mark. I'm thinking of either Canon E0S 500D or the Canon E0S 550D. I just need a decent camera to play around with and for overseas trips. Just need to save up my pretty pennies for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment