Sunday, January 2, 2011

New years by Bondi



Shore thing was spectacular, seeing Bondi packed to the brim with party people ready to ring in the new year with one final night of hard boozing and poor judgment. David Guetta playing an amazing set coupled with great company and the excitement for the new year made for a memorable night.
I didn't really feel the after effects of the night until today when i was still trying to get all the glitter off my face and the muscle aches set in.
Now that I've finally had a chance to relax it's time to think of new years resolutions - First on the list will be cutting down on the shopping and trying to save for something (not sure what though). I must dig out my list from last year and tick the (few) things I've accomplished. But before that I have a crapload of photos to edit from the past couple of weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment