Sunday, June 5, 2011

Croc in a Rock

(Style stalker cut out mesh dress, F21 leather jacket)

Finally got to catch up with Bonnie last weekend and we did what we knew best - Eat and Gossip! We made our way up to the Surry hills for brunch and then back home for some wine/tea/more junk food. The Soft-shell crab omelette at Cafe ish is  an amazing fusion of a traditional western dish mixed with oriental flavours and the Wattle Maccacino have a beautiful flavour that even a non-coffee drinker like me can appreciate.

I wore the style stalker dress I picked up a few weeks ago at fashion weekend. I love the way it looks on the rack but when worn it seems to have an awkward way of looking halfway between  a top and a dress. I still cant seem to figure out which way its suppose to be worn as there is no tag on it and wearing it one way makes it too short in the back but wearing it the other way makes it unflattering on the chest. Either way its a cute dress but just a little dangerous to wear on a windy day.

Still on my spending ban, or should I say reduction? So far doing reasonably well! *pat on back*

L♠ve 

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment