Monday, June 13, 2011

Into the Wild


 (Chic-a-bootie leather jacket w/ fur collar, Bec & Bridge singlet, Diva tribal necklace, Wet look leggings, Army boots, Louis Vuitton Bellevue Handbag)

Walked passed diva a few weeks ago and this necklace caught my eye and even luckier it was the last one! Its such a nice Colour and its nice and heavy (which i think it good for some reason?)

On a less cheery note, its the end of the long weekend. Time to sober up and return to work! I spent all weekend eating and catching up with the girls. I am still trying to come out of my sugar coma from my visit to Zumbo, -1 point for not being able to resist temptation and put on the little weight Ive managed to lose lately! + 1 point for picking up the most gorgeous red maxi dress at Avec Moi yesterday, which I cannot wait for an occasion to wear and snap photos of.


Im not sure whether its the improvement in weather today or the satisfaction of having a productive long weekend but I've felt extra jovial today. So on this rare occurrence I'm actually looking forward to my working week. Have a great week everyone!


L♠ve 

Rhonda




No comments:

Post a Comment