Monday, August 1, 2011

Aroma Fest 2011

(Chic-a-bootie Slouch cardi, Black tank, Love couture knotted belt, Orange Maxi, Mimco Bag, Love couture booties)

I spent a beautiful pristine Sunday afternoon at the rocks for the Aroma festival. It was amazing to see so many people packed into such a small area full of amazing foods and beverages. Needless to say I spent more of the day waiting in the insanely long queues for food then actually watching the street performances but hey, it was well worth the wait!
The Chic-a-bootie cardi is one of my favorite items right now, I managed to grab the last one in the store, despite it having a few runs in the stitching already, It adds character I say! I feel as if i have been wearing it everywhere lately - Outings, work, errands. Cheap and Chic, Loves!

On a side note - Fonseena and I have made a pact to not shop for one month, It was kind of a off handed comment which somehow became a bet with us and our boys. If we fail, we will be forced to wear shirts emblazoned with "FAIL" for a whole week without washing. If we succeed, well... we didn't really think of anything besides treating ourselves to a complete day of shopping and pampering. Wish us luck, we need all we can get!


L♠ve 

Rhonda 

p.s apologies for the untouched photos, been so darn lazy lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment