Monday, August 8, 2011

Zero Six. Zero Eight.

 
 (Dotti Leather jacket, Charlotte Ruse Sequined Tunic, Asos back seam stockings, Court Couture laced booties, f21 tribal bangle, Coach bag)  


I had an amazing weekend with the boy celebrating his birthday. We finally got to visit Assiette on Friday and we were not at all disappointed. All the food was beautifully presented and tasted as good as it looked! My favorite dish by far was the polenta with Shiitake mushrooms and truffles, It was so creamy and rich but still light and fluffy. Definitely will return soon to try the rest of the menu.

Due to my shopping ban I had to rummage through my closet to find something to wear instead of picking up something new as i usually would. Luckily for me I managed to find this beautiful sequined top/skirt that i purchased from Charlotte ruse last time I was in the states. I am so proud of myself for not caving and finding something perfect to wear from my current closet! +1 point for me! 

The rest of the weekend was spent breaking my diet and gorging on all the amazing food that we could get our hands on and enjoying the beautiful scenery and weather.  I shall endevour to add the pictures of the rest of the weekend soon!

Happy birthday sweetie !

L♠ve 

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment