Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm coming home

(House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea sunnies, Dotti Straw hat, Oroton beach towel and ruffle bandeau bikini) 
(Sportsgirl feather necklace)


Awoke to the beautiful sun shining upon my face and couldn’thelp but go out to enjoy the sun on my last day here. Doing nothing but justturning every 15 minutes for an even tan and catch up on some of my guiltypleasure readings.

Soaked in every last minute of the sun till it was time togo for dinner at a unique looking Thai restaurant. We were seated on a cart/Huttturned into a table it was quite interesting looking and the intricate detailingon each of these tables was spectacular.

Like all holidays my sunny getaway had to come to an end.Having to catch the plane at an ungodly hour was not fun at all. I am surelynot a happy trooper at 4am.

To dreaming of the life lazing around in the sun.

PEACE

Fonky

No comments:

Post a Comment