Friday, September 2, 2011

Mercedes Fashion Week 2011

These are some of my favorite pics from the Mercedes Fashion week 2011 in Brisbane. The shows all had a sense of simplicity that came with an abundance of nudes, earthy tones and crisp lines.

Aurelia Costarella
Amazing detailing on each dress with my favorite embellishments of feathers.  The dresses were reminiscent of the roaring 20's with complementing striking red lips and dark eye liner

Camilla
The Blue and Green Kaftan is the stand out piece for me. I cant image a better outfit to wander around a pool with in spring/summer. The colour palette of the whole collection is very fresh and vibrant with beautifully unique prints juxtaposed with bare makeup and accessories

Talulah
The best thing about this show was that every piece was pulled off effortlessly. No need for the bells and whistles, Just simple and Chic. I am so in love with the way the green halter dress, the cut at the bottom of the dress is so sexy.

Justine Davies
I absolutely adore the armor meets feminine feel of the designs. I can see the white chiffon halter dress on a socialite on rooftop of a trendy NY club. My favorite piece surprisingly the fringed cuffs! I want, I want !

L♠ve 

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment