Sunday, November 7, 2010

Food, funk and fashion


Due to my exhausting week at work all I wanted to do was to indulge in some retail relaxation and some hard liquor. I managed to get out of bed early Saturday morning, finish my errands(picking up passports in the city), headed off to my BFF's place for  some catching up/bitching session and then shopping and lunch! 
We finally got to go vintage shopping together where I found the most amazing floral kimono, which i have no idea how to wear without looking like a cosplay reject. I also managed to pick up a white maxi shirt, a three quarter floral skirt and a lovely white belt with gold trimmings! I also got a maxi jumpsuit with gorgeous embellishments around the waist, that for some reason makes me feel like I'm in the Brady bunch. All in all a good days worth of loot.
Also managed to snap a few photos here and there and I cant wait to put them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment