Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Rocketeer


(Stripped Maxi dress, Gladiator heels from HK, Diva wood bracelet, Vintage shoulder bag, Urban outfitter Sunnies)

We were driving out of a shopping center when we spotted an empty parking lot and decided to jump out and take some shots to the irritation of the people who were driving behind me. The photos turned out so pretty despite the gloomy weather (with a little help from photoshop =X )
This week I have been flat out with work, promotions and preparing for Fon's website launch. There are simply not enough hours in the day! 
Also been scouring my way through fashion magazines, websites and blogs for inspiration for my summer wardrobe. So far I've picked up so many mini jackets and maxi skirts which are less then appropriate for the impending heatwave. 
Im still loving the ruffles, vintage prints and leather. I really want to pick up some super mini leather shorts and also anything in chiffon for the easy-to-throw-on uncluttered outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment