Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunny Sunday

(Stripped Supre Top, Beige shorts from random store, Gladiator heels from HK)

I cannot believe how hot it has been the last few days, I still have the urge to bring a jacket with me every time I leave my house. This weekend was so fun getting out and about for once. Right after work me and the boy got some cheese&crackers and basically sat in the park and watched as impatient drivers honk as each other on Victoria road. Its a nice change from being one of those impatient drivers in peak hour. We then headed down to my area with some drinks with my locals and pokies. I won 15$ yay! (A high roller!) 
I spent Saturday walking around IKEA, not looking for anything in particular but managing to pick up some children's cutlery for work (idea courtesy of my manager) and a shoe rack for the boy
Sunday was the normal waking up at midday and wandering around the shops for a couple of hours with nothing to show for it.
I'm planning to pack my bag tonight if i have the energy, but I realize I have a major shortage of summer clothes to wear in the undoubtedly humid and sticky weather i'll be flying to. This week I want to pick up some short shorts, some strappy sandles and lots of sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment