Monday, October 10, 2011

IMATS Sydney 2011


As per usual I have been extra slow with my posts. The first annual IMATS show was held at the Sydney Convention center on the 25 Sept to much anticipation. Since I heard about it I was blog-stalking pictures of the event in other cities so I was pretty excited to go. My first impression was "Is this all?" - It was a single exhibition hall with only about 20-30 stalls selling various cosmetics with a large stage at the back showcasing the work of various Make-up schools. After scouring the stores I managed to find a bunch of cosmetics I have been neglecting to replenish over the course of the last few months as well as get myself a whole new set of brushes which I desperately needed. The highlight of the event though was the abundance of human canvases displaying beautifully detailed body art as well as finally finding a gorgeous shade of fushia lipstick that I have not been able to take off since. Having said this I would not be opposed to going again next year.

Rhonda

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment