Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My evil twin

(Portmans white shirt, Evil twin fringed shorts, Dotti Faux fur leopard print belt)




My new favorite pairs of shorts! Its one of the very few items that I can wear without feeling like a ham in string. Note to self: Buy clothes that are my actual size and not the size I want to be!

In other news, I finally dyed my hair. Actually it was close to a fortnight ago but these are the first photos of my new colour! Its just the right shade of brown/blonde right now but I find myself drowning my hair in toning shampoo to keep it from going brassy. For those who know me will know that I barely spent time on my hair and I would usually give it a quick dry before running out of the house. Hopefully it stays this colour for awhile!


Rhonda 


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment