Tuesday, October 4, 2011

This fine day

 (Dotti Stripped top, Cotton on belt, Guess/F21 bangle)
I discovered this beautiful little store called Lotus Pod whilst having brunch in Balmain. Its got racks of cute tops and funky jewellery which I had so much fun scouring on this particularity beautiful day. The best thing about this store that it is completely not for profit having all their profits being injected back into the community in the form of Welfare activities and other community projects. I hear this store has been a favorite among locals for its quirky designs from its label Alice Underground that was launched in 2006. I am still surprised I've walked past this place so many times without having a look in. None the less, I managed to pick out this super cute Amethyst colored ruffled Singlet which I will post at a later date. After seemingly rummaging through every single rack in the store and ducking into Zumbo to pick up a some cakes for Desert, I decided nothing would be better then sitting in a cafe to waste the day away. 

Rhonda
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment