Monday, December 12, 2011

Just an ordinary Sunday.


 
(Tattoo Red bow shorts and floral crop, Dkny navy cardi, Ray Ban Wayfarer sunnies and Annapelle leather bag)




The day started of slow and mellow, went to Bondi for brunch and then randomly decide to hit Newtown for their annual Festival. Where one of my mates and I got our face painted like the kids that we are. It is fun to let loose and do those things that we think a way to childish for us. 


We came across wall that had toilets signs on it, to top that off a few boys actually empty their tanks on the wall :S Why, I should ask, but then again who am I to judge?

We ended up at Burwood Sidnees Cafe, famous for their amazing Shisha. Just Chilling with great company, though we may have gotten weird looks cause of our painted face, but who cares, right? 

Sorry, I don't have a clear picture of the whole outfit I promise I'll take it next time, Scout's Honor ;) 

PEACE

Fonky

No comments:

Post a Comment