Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wine Red


(F21 Leather jacket, Glassons Shirt, Lace shorts, Moschino Belt, LV bag)

My lovely friend Calida let me borrow the Moschino belt and I was so excited to wear it out. I've wanted this belt for so long but never got around to getting but after wearing it I must endeavor to get one. I'm also wearing my favorite shade of wine lipstick which I have on so often that I feel like I look pasty without it. 

So much to do leading up to the holiday season with presents, road trips, parties that need to be neatly organized around cleaning, working, doing all the niggly things I have been putting off and taking time out to spend with the boy. I have yet to sit down and pen the plans for the next year which is a must for me as I am as big a control freak as anyone can be. There are a mountain of things that need to get done before the year ends and I am already making a mental checklist of all the things that need to be added to my yearly resolutions list. 

But having said that perhaps I'll curl up with a book before all the craziness sets in.

Hope everyone is having an amazing Christmas period!
Rhonda
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment