Monday, May 9, 2011

Coachella style

Coachella is on the list of things that I must go to next time in the states. What could be better then spending three days under the California sun in a an area filled with the beautiful and famous in they best get up? Ive been style stalking photos from Coachella for the past week and I'm so jealous! So many amazing outfits in one place! My favorite outfits though were on Alexandra Ambrosio, she was dressed so effortlessly stylish, though it doesn't hurt that shes a six foot model with perfect proportions. I must get one of those floppy hats and find out where she got at beautiful vest from!

Perfect crop and high waisted short shorts 
My style icon in my favorite print!
Beautiful green Azzaro dress and vintage bag, shoes and accessories
The perfectly dressed mid skirt
Loving the middle girl in a simple white lace dress complemented by the gorgeous biker boots
Kate Bosworth
Both girls dressed in vintage clothing and handmade jewellery
Vanessa hudgens looking very Boho chic. Love love love the pants!
(style.com, refinery29.com, )

These photos are making me miss summer so much. I just want to go shopping and buy everything with a fringe, print and lots and lots of crocheted pieces! On a related note, Sydney fashion weekend is on again, I cant wait to empty my bank account with lots of winter staples and funky accessories.

On an unrelated side note: Not happy blogger has been so glitchy lately!

Love
R

No comments:

Post a Comment