Friday, May 6, 2011

A girl needs to be two things: Classy and Fabulous - Gabrielle Bonheur (Coco) Chanel


I'm not one for making introductions but Je m'applle Fonseena (but you can call me Fonky) I’m a little bit eccentric for my own good. I have a fetish for all things Fashion, Food and Film

Rhonda and I began our adventure over a decade ago going through many style phases. From the rocket flared pants to our hand sewn customised school skirts, we've seen and done it all. Many bad fashion choices later we are still inseparable and just as crazy with our dress sense. We were praised, ridiculed, loved, and hated for our personal style but we never had a second thought about wearing anything we loved. We never had problems pushing the boundaries of reality and fantasy.


My personal style is heavily influened by film noir and 60's and 70's rock music. I have a love for anything leather, lace, feathers and fur. Any free time is spent captivated by vintage films, music and shopping. I have always been a style rebel and I never say no to a little mischief.


Since this is my first blog entry so I should keep a little mystery about me. I'm hoping to make this baby grow, keeping it updated regularly with our Shenanigan, our inspirations, our fabulous finds and all things pretty and shiny.




Well that is enough for now stay in tune


PEACE


Fonky

No comments:

Post a Comment