Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fash haul

(Ruby rose for Milk and honey jeans + shorts. This is Genevieve tank top,  Mink Pink asymmetrical, Evil twin frayed shorts, Erin Louise lace dress, Staple body harness)

A few items I picked up from fashion weekend. The rest of my purchases are already in the wash, ready for use this weekend. So happy with my new denim shorts from Evil twin, they are all sorts of frayed goodness. And the Staple body harness is completely bananas! I have no idea when or where I can wear it but for now I'll be wearing it around my house. Something about it reminds me of a bullet proof vest but i just can't put my finger on it. Anyways this week Ive put myself on a spending ban due to the terrible condition of my bank account balance and the fact that my statement took almost a whole tree worth of paper to print out. Lets see how this goes..

L♠ve 

Rhonda


No comments:

Post a Comment