Sunday, May 8, 2011

Confession of a Shopaholic



(Avec Moi Pink Blazer, Avec Moi necklace, French Connection cap sleeve tee, Wrangler Hi cheeky shorts, French connection stocking and Lipstick black ankle boots)



Hello everyone my name is Fonseena and I am a shopaholic.



Cash , Credit, Sign or pin was how I spent my last few days. I was supposed to wait for fashion weekend but I couldn't do I crumbled like a cookie when my additions overcame me. I was drug addict on a high last few days when I bought the most ever perfect pair of ankle boots and the coolest Abercrombie and Fitch sweater and some Peter Alexander pajamas to replace the those daggy old ones and my list goes on with a max out card and another credit card bill of $2,644.14.


Oh wells I guess a girl can never have to much clothes

Peace




Fonky

No comments:

Post a Comment