Monday, May 16, 2011

Winter Bunny



(Charcoal slouch cardigan, Dotti gold pinstripe top, Basic leggings, Jeffery Campbell Lita, Rubi wire headband)

I never want to take this cardigan off. I spotted this at Charcoal almost a month ago and I've worn it at least twice a week since then (that's a lot for me). It is the perfect greyish hue of pink and the perfect length to cover all the lumps I have accumulated this winter. Unfortunately this was the last one in store so its a large so I find myself pulling up the sleeves constantly but it is the best peice to throw over anything for the warmth and comfort.

Fashion weekend was yesterday and I have not had the energy to unpack my hoard of clothes from the car yet. Between all the chaos and anarchy that comes with hundreds of blood thirsty girl fighting for the last sizes in 'that' designer piece were amazing little independent designers with quirky tops or hand made jewellery. I must find time to upload my stash once I get over my exhaustion. In the meantime, will need to be working extra hard this week towards a raise to help pay for all these new additions to my closet. Also thank you Fonseena for being my scavenger partner for the day!  

Lve
Rhonda


No comments:

Post a Comment